GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-30

1. 2,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 942
    I shall be voting 'no' to all resolutions as well. One thought comes to mind,and it's this; if GSR is wound up or left without a BoD because of resignations,who will move in to scoop up the gold assets? No doubt in my mind,it'd be FMR and/or Mr Creasy.I feel we should seriously consider forming a company to bid for those assets.If nothing else,it'd push the price up.I've made this suggestion before,I know, but I feel the time has come to give it serious thought.
    My 'suspicions' are, that a certain entity or individual, has plotted to acquire a majority share of GSR's gold assets [not forgetting the PGE prospects either] and got their cronies on the Board to make sure it happens. I'd be happy to see anyone put their hand up to replace Croser. In my view, they'd be elected. What they could do then, other than making minority reports,is problematical. But at least it'd be a significant sign of shareholder dissatisfaction. Unless they could persuade the other Directors to change whatever course they're on,they'd be outvoted on any Company policy not in shareholder interests.
    I doubt very much if our current actions will force the Board to mine gold and pay for company development out of the proceeds.As I've said before,that would be tantamount to admission of guilt, and they're not going to do that.Come hell or high water, they're locked in to their plan,in my view..

db
    Last edited by donnybrook: 01/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.