IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

How people vote is their own prerogative. I have however,...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    How people vote is their own prerogative. I have however, advised using caution in avoiding any instability.

The problem lies in two differing assessments over LC & PH's performances.
    Holders are fuming over a diminished SP (For faithful long term holders- short term have had a picnic) Similarly whilst the SP has been waning, a surprises CR did little in supporting the SP. Marketing and updates rather than results, have long been my criticism. I'm over short phrases, meant to have us all excited (dance partners- 2022 will be very rewarding to investors- stay tuned, etc.) I come from an engineering background, where IP and speaking out of term before findings can be made concerning results, is thwart with danger. However, of what has been discovered and researched, it shouldn't have taken until two weeks ago to see something stated.
    I also see LC and PH as two very different players. LC is a devoted hard working GM, committed to cancer research and whatever will benefit sufferers and IMU's prosperity. PH after watching interviews two years ago, I perceive as being a capitalist who will recruit or fire anyone or anything, that stands in IMU's way. I do not know how IMU has not been sold to date based on his interviews in 2021.

Whilst their shortfalls and inefficiencies are brought to light daily on these threads- so too are their achievements. Where the difference in perception lies in performance includes- LC & PH would view the inclusion of such BP heavyweights to IMU over the past year as a milestone. Similarly, having all 5 arms of their products freewheeling in their progressions ( one virtually knocking on FDA doors based on such early great results). PH would consider having capital of $180M to see out acquisition's and research as an insurance policy in seeing IMU through to market.

Whilst most of us agree IMU has a remarkable chance of being a 20/10000 bagger, should results continue to be spectacular. I've long said the voting and AGM can be done collectively and responsibly. For mine- Lets not cut our noses off to spite our face. Sure there's enough disgruntled holders out there that will convey that message. LC & PH need a warning shot put firmly across their bow
    ( more so PH than LC ). Without one or both of them, with no candidates wanting to jump in their chairs- why risk such instability after doing all the hard yards in being Patient.

Results are due in just before Christmas, then in mass from April. Let's keep things progressing. We don't want instability via denying management of what remunerations have been proposed. Or worse, not having them there without any proven replacements.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.