IMU 0.93% 5.4¢ imugene limited

That’s one way of looking at it. How deep did you dig before...

1. 3,228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7052
    That’s one way of looking at it. How deep did you dig before posting that the other programs are doing crap. I realise the most common research done on these threads is to look at the shareprice and extrapolate your next move or post from that position.

And that’s probably why 99% of people never make a real success of investing. And that’s probably even more relevant to Biotechs than other areas.

An alternative view, is that our Vaxinia Program is going so well it’s an absolute show stopper. That’s what I thinks is the most likely reason for some changes going on.

If you think back a little while yiu might remember our CEO/MD Leslie Chong talking about “obliterating solid tumors”. And remember the inventor of CF33/Vaxinia Professor Yuman Fong saying “it’s working exactly the same in humans as it did in animals”.
    Or even the Chairman Paul Hopper saying “ Considerable work had been done towards listing on the NASDAQ. But that would only happen on the back of a major event”. These little comments should be remembered by shareholders. They have been said by Senior executives of our Company for a reason.

Now some people are hoping for good news tomorrow from the SITC , where our Vaxinia Trial in Progress Poster Presentation is being HIGHLIGHTED!. I put HIGHLIGHTED in capitals because that’s the wording being used by IMU in the announcement.

A very astute shareholder kindly pointed out to me, this afternoon that the SITC website mentioned some key words. “Checkpoint Blocker” and then kindly reminded me that KEYTRUDA is a Checkpoint Blocker.

So remembering all the comments listed earlier, it could just be that tomorrows headline could read “ Keytruda Obliterates Metastatic Tumors in humans when administered in conjunction with Vaxinia/CF33 Oncovirus at low dose.”

“In a world first human trials Solid Tumors have been obliterated in a Ph1 trial combining Merck’s wonder drug Keytruda when used with Imugene’s Oncovirus.”

Now that signs off on the previous comments from IMUGENE at previous roadshows.

If that proved correct why would we waste money and resources following up on a trial which is portly designed. Maybe that’s why we saw a phot of the IMUGENE team at a strategy meeting last week.

Good news is possible and does happen., And don’t forget Ms Kim Drapkin was appointed recently to the BOD. She has a very specific skill set, that would be very appropriate for a company planning to list on the NASDAQ. Listing on the Nasdaq would need some housekeeping..

Lets see if I’m right in the morning.
    Last edited by Taureanbull: 31/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.001(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $393.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $538.2K 9.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 2938710 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1410421 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.