TLG 5.71% 74.0¢ talga group ltd

Yeah it took me a bit to process this too. I'm usually against...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Yeah it took me a bit to process this too. I'm usually against gimme performance goals, and moving the posts defeats the point of having performance rewards.

But in this case it's totally out of their hands, the appeal process is starting to creep up on a year and there's nothing they can do about it.

The other thing that makes me not worry so much about this, Mark performs. He's deep within the workings of the company, he talks the talk. He's passionate about Talga and it's success, and I think it would be a shame if he was disincentivized because of lapsed performance options out of his control.

I look at other companies I've made money on (and have exited), and they're a joke in comparison. They have huge cash burn in administrative expenses and this is where most of the money goes. You're pretty much paying the executives to fly around the world and attend conferences rather than working on building the company. (I'm speaking about LKE).

From my point of view TLG has big expenditure, but on things like pilot plants and long lead items. While Mark attends some conferences, they seem industry focused (to advance the company) rather than share holder focused (just to try and pump the price, which is good if you're a short term holder, terrible if you're in it for the long haul like many of us here).

So I'm personally not against the extension, for the above reasons. If appeals had been settled a year ago, we had all of our permits and we still had no financing / offtakes, it might be a different story.!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.0¢
Change
0.040(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $281.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
71.5¢ 74.0¢ 70.5¢ $289.2K 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8275 71.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 15473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.5¢
  Change
0.040 ( 4.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
72.0¢ 73.5¢ 71.0¢ 157799
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.