NVX 2.96% 69.5¢ novonix limited

Can anyone help me understand this and point out if/where I'm...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Can anyone help me understand this and point out if/where I'm wrong... what I get from the document:

Voting exclusions - for Resolutions #4-11, none of the shares held by management can be voted toward these.

Any shareholder votes (excluding management) that are not cast will be voted in favor of resolutions #1-11 and against #12. I.e. we're stuffed if lots of people cant be bothered to vote.

Of the non-management voting shares left, we need 50% of people to vote no and this ridiculous remuneration will be denied.

Are the Nasdaq ADR's voting shares?

From a quick google - Looks like there's around 9% institutional ownership - are they likely to vote in favor or could go either way?

It appears Resolutions #4-10 don't have any conditions... i.e. the shares are issued regardless of company performance?

Looking at the Vesting conditions - they compare our share performance to other poorly performing companies in the sector... and they can exclude one or more of the companies if they sustain an unspecified type of "event"

"The Board may determine to adjust a relevant entity's TSR performance, or remove the entity from the
    comparator group, upon the occurrence of certain corporate events affecting the entity."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.020(2.96%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 69.5¢ 67.0¢ $437.6K 641.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43853 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 11920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.