ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    yeah that period coinciding with the Cap Raise and through until now I have dubbed the "Greed is Good" phase, because:

• it started with the double dipping elegibility to the free attaching options Sophisticated Raise and then almost immediately following the SPP
    • the data shows that a number of the Top 20 AAU holders have been loading right up with options AAUOC
    • one of the former Top 20s (and tardy 5% susbtantial holder reporter) has dropped out the Top20 AAU but cumulatively holds almost 40m AAUOC
    • one very long standing holder sits atop the AAUOC holdings edging towards a holding of 50m options
    • other T20 AAU holders have been increasing ther AAU holdings too, on market it seems more recenty in the absence of any further CRs
    • the increased 'popularity' of the Custodial holdings in the BNP Parabis <IB AUS Noms> and the likes cumulative holdings listed on the T20s

so I am seeing all of that as a big "getting set" effort building and hence the phase of Greed is Good (bullish)

I wouldn't be surprise if that selling you've noticed via Bell Potter is a sell AAU and load up AAUOC trade that's been going on

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 765000 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 585000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.