DLM 0.00% 3.2¢ dominion minerals limited

Completely understand. It's been a long haul. For myself, I just...

1. 5,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2698
    Completely understand. It's been a long haul. For myself, I just had to let go the entire FTT debacle. Wasn't doing me any good. To think it was 5-years in the making and they still effed up the PH2 trial design!

I'm positive because I have no choice. And being negative is ultimately emotionally destructive to oneself and those around you. But I also have a sneaking suspicion these guys have the bit between their teeth with the entire US reshoring of strategic minerals play. That's what PLL is doing with US lithium even though they came unstuck with the Zambian bribes scandal and ensuing short attack. But look what they've done now - got mining approvals in South Carolina despite heavy local long-standing opposition. US Govt wants/needs these projects to advance, it's a national security supply chain issue and these guys now have significant experience in navigating the legislative rules and getting it done.

I'm just hoping/praying they continue the playbook here. At least when they relist we'll all have the option to decide how we want to play it. Right now we don't have that luxury.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.