ICI 0.00% 1.7¢ icandy interactive limited

I echo your sentiments Finger.I don't think Kin will be removed...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I echo your sentiments Finger.
    I don't think Kin will be removed as a Board Director - he is so well entrenched (hence his arrogance to shareholders). This does not mean that we shouldn't vote against the 3 resolutions though. We must (all of us). It will send a message to the larger institutional shareholders that we stand ready to support them, should they make a move on Kin themselves.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Kin seems to have consolidated his position as "all powerful", which would be good for share holders if he was effective, but we all know that's not the case, in fact he is the total opposite. The operation/output of ICandy over the last 2 to 3 years has been a disgrace and both Kin and the Board should be ashamed - not putting hands out for remuneration and wanting to to offer another couple of years of the same.

From my recollection these are the Board movements over the last couple of years:
    • Resignation of Board Directors Honma and Piew
    • Resignation of Director Foong
    • Resignation of Exec Director Wong

This now leaves Kin on the Board with only 3 Exec Directors all with only financial/investing responsibilities. Kin seems to think he is so good at running the company that he now doesn't need anyone on the Board with skills/experience associated with ICandy's core business.

So we are left with Kin
    • Pre listing owner of ICandy business
    • Sole promotions/media manager, sole shareholders/investments liaison officer, etc, etc.
    • The Head of the 21 person iCandy "Key Management Team"
    • Now the only Director on the Board
    • Largest shareholder
    • Chairman of ICandy

Look at the result of this concentration of power over the last years - no accountability and a business that appears to have totally lost its way.

Enough is enough!

Let's send a clear message to Kin, the Board and ICandy institutional investors that retail investors are totally pissed off, and that the culture at ICandy needs to change. The best way we can do this is to vote against the 3 resolutions, don't leave it to others, we all need to get on board with Fingers suggestion above. Let's make our frustrations heard in a way that cannot be simply ignored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.144K 67.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 482171 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 919412 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.