ICI 0.00% 2.0¢ icandy interactive limited

I agree Nicko that more pressure needs to be applied - what...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I agree Nicko that more pressure needs to be applied - what better way than to have him removed as a Board Member. Shareholder constant criticism of his management style over the last two years has been to zero effect. His constant refusal to communicate with shareholders, providing them with the information they need to make informed decisions, quite frankly borders on incompetence/arrogance. I'm not suggesting providing information that impinges on competitive advantage, just the detail we need to be assured that this business is viable and worthy of remaining invested in.

The "large pipeline" you mentioned has been there since the capital raises of 2020 and 2021, and the purchases of Lemon Sky Studios and Flying Sheep etc, and new blood brought to the Board. Example - for the 2020 Placement, shares were valued at $0.14. These Institutional Investors must be as pissed off as we are - hope it is reflected in the way they vote on Kin.

Since 2021 when ICandy should have catapulted into the future - virtually nothing has happened. Kin appears to have not been able to make the transition to running a large company. Pretty much, all ICandy is, is a large pipeline with lots of stuff going in, with all the expensive fanfare, but nothing coming out the other end. The pipeline also seems somewhat narrower than it was previously?

To my mind, Kin enjoys too much personal power and his removal from the Board could provide the Board with the catalyst they need to begin to exert a bit of independent pressure, become more shareholder friendly, and hopefully get things back on track.

I'll be voting "No" to Kin remaining a Board Member and hope all shareholders will vote the same way. Please join me and take this opportunity to demonstrate your frustration as an ICI shareholder by voting "No". The more that vote "No" the bigger impact we will have.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $893 43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 355690 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 80250 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ 6451
Last updated 14.29pm 22/05/2024 ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.