CRB 0.00% 0.4¢ carbine resources limited

the way I see it fellas we a re basically screwed if we don't...

1. 1,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    the way I see it fellas we a re basically screwed if we don't let these idiots back in.

The explanatory notes indicate that the current directors with get over 200k if the performance shares are not issued from last year.

We are basically broke and the alternative is major dilution.

Apparently you are worth 200k for six months work and do absolutely nothing for it.

Its just criminal

We are now being extorted

The choices are say no to everything and give all the money away to a band of scammers or

approve everything and get diluted to the shithouse and keep a bit of cash or

Hope than that Kumar is trying to progress this and these other Muppets and going along and basking in the glory.

Maybe the mining licence is expected soon and they all want a cut, who knows.

I am sceptical of it all but they want these all these shares for a reason and that is they have seen an opportunity.

Malone has turned out a unwinnable situation for the long suffering share holders in mho. And this would be all coming from cranny I would suggest.

They will probably get there way as Ausco will most likely vote in favour but they get Kumar back and this is another bloke in their court.

to get any money from selling shares they would have to show some sort of project going forward.

This has been a complete farce up until now but maybe there is a chance of some sort of success..

Anyway I really don't know so I am giving up caring at this point. its absolutely criminal what these supposed public companies are allow to do to shareholders and the regulator couldn't care less. I guess these shows are great for showing how the system is geared to keep the wealthy wealthy by stealing from punters.

Lets see how it turns out
    Last edited by wadsworth: 04/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.207M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 457959 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 772466 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.