HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

Thought i would post the notes made by the Mod on my last...

1. 7,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    Thought i would post the notes made by the Mod on my last moderated post

""This message has been removed from public view. on 14/05/24 00:52 because of (Breach of HC TOU)
    Comments:Removed for defamation "There can be no so-called "backdoor" deals as the authorities will now be all over this company's dealings and long suffering shareholders might at last see a change in fortunes""

TOU mens i cannot defame in any way unless we can prove up what we say, but i do find it rather odd that the notes are word for word of another poster on this thread...

I will reword..

As for the Dr who hs been proven in a court of law to be misleading and deseptive towards his shareholders that has been monumental for HCT's massive decline in SP that even now when the Dr has no legal grounds to be involved in the company there has still been substantial monies like the many quarters before his forced departure gone to
    ""The largest operating expenditure were product manufacturing and operating costs of $625K, staff costs of $614K, advertising and marketing costs of $303K and administrative and corporate costs of $257K.""

We are losing money each quarter so manufactoring costs look huge, staff costs of $614k so how many mouths are we feeding to make a loss?...Advertising and marketing $303k we have a website that has not been updated for 2 years so please explain and the admin and corpaorate costs of a quarter of a mill would be nice if it was broken down...

Now this quarterly is when the Dr has been replaced and still the same old money is being used/wasted....What has actually changed with a new CEO because sure as hell we are going through the same type of money and we are loss making at best....

For those that forsee a change you only have to look back a wee while to see that even with the Dr replaced we are not changing a thing and as for the regulators policing such action then with in days/weeks the same old has remained and no action to protect us has been found

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.394M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.101K 220.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1737805 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 414325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.