1TT 16.7% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

Is anyone going to AGM? I’m travelling overseas so won’t be able...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Is anyone going to AGM? I’m travelling overseas so won’t be able to make it.... was wanting to catch up with Sh...

So on AGM... I expect this board will be elected for another term... so what I am hoping is they can provide updates on the core business... it’s clear as mud on strategy and acquisition focus....for 18 months++ no news... only some stuff on Loyyal..and a bunch of excuses.....

in addition how do they propose to generate cash outside of cheap capital raises.... they need to keep a minimum amount of cash but a sales and markets plan would be a solid start...a corporate strategy update.... not wish wash either some actual developments and effort.... or if they are looking for acquisitions to support Loyyal / Wooboard or loyalty / blockchain market let’s get some info to that effect...

the loyyal investment still worth more than current market cap imo and CN’s should be converted to cash to avoid further dilution especially at a good price but obviously directors are wanting to bring in debt and low value capital with basically zero plans... how can they raise capital at higher levels??

up to you how you vote I am not giving any opinion but can only go off past performance... should be interesting as a lot of unhappy campers so hopefully at the very least it will be a rocket to bring up the standard of play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.647M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $11.94K 3.972M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1729617 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5671862 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.