AV1 3.23% 6.0¢ adveritas limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting-TMP.AX, page-30

1. 600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    The funny thing about TMP is that it seems to regularly trade down creating nerves just prior to quarterlies and then bounces on the quarterly report when it is demonstrated that all is tracking better than the trading suggests. I expect that this will be the same over the next couple of weeks.

Really if all is running in line with historic growth trend given expanded relationships, there is a very good chance that the Sept qtrly and even moreso Dec qtrly could show record results.

This time last year we were at 70c. Apart from the background influence of Zhenya's unrelated legal challenge, I do not see much downside risk in the next 4 months as we see the peak trading period for TMP.

If the results speak for themselves, I am hopeful that we will get the attention of those new investors in the near term to get SP back to where we all know it should be on comparison to so many other ASX small caps. Hoping for a return to 40's within the next couple of months and hence why I have been buying at this level again.

This one is a sleeper with no one watching at present but that is where I see opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $47.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $49.35K 816.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 82397 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.