RED 3.17% 30.5¢ red 5 limited

This share consolidation seems to have been selected to go with...

1. 2,012 Posts.
    This share consolidation seems to have been selected to go with the annual general meeting hoping everyone just ticks yes to it. It would have been planned a while ago, but been chosen to release it with the minimum time needed and to coincide with the AGM.

What annoys me is how its been sold to us. This part of it "The resolution on share consolidation is to deliver a share price that reflects producer status rather than
    speculative explorer status, and to allow North American institutional funds which have share price
    thresholds, to join the register."

I always thought the market dictated the price and will make no difference if its a producer or explorer if all the fundamentals are there. Consolidation just make management look good to future investors with low shares and a high price of 10-1 ratio.

The American funds cannot buy a stock that has good fundamentals and going into producing because its share price is low???? What a joke.

What business plan, or what company would say sorry, we cannot invest if your shares are .20 cents. They make there decision on the running of a company by management the fundamentals, life of the mine, costs and productivity etc.

Why do they need the American funds on the register anyway?

Only benefit i would suggest for share consolidation is for fututre capital raising and these funds have suggested to reduce the shares to get there money in the future.

The ann tonight and explanation in it seem to have management in repair control trying to justify the reason behind it.

What about looking after your small shareholders first red, instead of asking for more money and shares for directors and non directors and trying to attract the American funds.

What about telling shareholder on the update with Mapawa?

What about an update on the drilling results at Siana?

What about having someone in Perth answer emails that are sent to the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.074B
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.8¢ 30.0¢ $14.01M 45.47M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 1709024 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 333334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.