AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting , page-23

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Firstly, see you all at the meeting.

Secondly, the 10% raising is in addition to the standard 15%.

Thirdly, interesting times ahead. Don't discount the fact this could simply be good forward planning as Avanco approach the point in their history where they have to actually fund a mine and start producing. Anything is possible of course but I hold because I trust the business acumen of the directors. The directors have repeatedly stated though that they wanted minimum dilution so I don't believe that principle will have been thrown out.

Now for a bit of fantasy, the drilling at Conceicao Nickel-PGM has been productive and they want to buy out Lara's remaining 25% :) This is high risk play but the company won't be taking the risk without a well considered evaluation. That rock chip sample is intriguing, throw away the 17% copper and you are still left with very high Nickel, gold and Platinium group values. 1.97% Nickel, 1.62g/t gold, 4.17g/t Platinium and 12.19 g/t Paladium

"...The anomalous values reported from fresh pyroxenite rock samples and from one gossan sample (sample AV-9778). Mineralogical studies on the fresh rock samples have confirmed the presence of a base metal sulphide assemblage with pentlandite (a nickel mineral), chalcopyrite (a copper mineral) and pyrrhotite.

A soil geochemistry survey completed by Avanco over one historical geophysical target (VTEM-4 target) outlined two strong and coincident nickel-copper anomalies trending WNW for over 1,000m, with peak nickel and copper values of 1,843 parts per million (“ppm”) and 1,391 ppm, respectively. Both anomalies are open along strike and the soil grid is being extended. Avanco has scheduled ground geophysics surveys to prioritize drill targets..."

http://www.laraexploration.com/conceicao-nickel-project

So AVB have done geophysics and are now drilling, go SM! He has pulled off great results at Antas and Pedro Branca, a third successful campaign would be dream making material.

Anyway, all conjecture and look forward to finding out what reality is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.