ADO 4.17% 2.3¢ anteotech ltd

ds - Firstly thank you for your hospitality last year. Great...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ds - Firstly thank you for your hospitality last year. Great venue and very much enjoyed meeting all of the crew prior to the AGM and would feel a lost opportunity not to do this again.
    Last year's AGM was at 3pm and seemed the perfect warm up whe kicking off at 12:30 - so would suggest a 12pm kick off given the 2:30pm AGM.

Also definitely a good opportunity to kick on later after the AGM with Geoff and the team as Muz and I can testify as last men standing...

Looking forward to meeting all the new holders and like the idea of HC names. I will bring the labels and pen.

I do not post often these days as not much to say.
    All I can see is improvements in IP, technology, staff/capability, management, number and size of deals being negotiated and industry exposure.
    Obviously key signings remain the issue, however I know that Geoff and the team are working for the best interest of us shareholders and anybody who has spent time with him would know that we have the right man for the job.

IMHO this is a much better company than 12 months ago and after my visit to the labs earlier this year with some fellow shareholders, I was very impressed with the business and IP strategy that Jo Maeji outlined and the expertise and passion of the staff / team that ADO has assembled.
    Appreciate the "Nervous Nellies" perspective, however am very comfortable with my investment as are those who have "tasted" the brand...

Cheers,

TC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $25.04K 1.102M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67922 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 582436 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.