AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-108

1. 3,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1899
    Hi all,
    Sent my concerns to Ryan yesterday around 4.30pm.

Hi Ryan,
    Consolidation;
    Might need to explain to SH why management would prefer consolidation before the appeal.
    Sentiment around SH is quite low and an explanatory note might help to keep SH up to date, to where management is thinking.
    I personally don’t have an issue with consolidation, but after appeal.......unless management have put forward a progress plan moving forward ?... unless the aim is for institution facilities and investor or JV? or to consolidate if appeal ruling lingers?
    Increasing cap.
    Again an explanatory note as to why AVQ needs to increase cap and dilution from 4 to 8bl shares which is scaring investors and newbies. Understand “shares on issue” is close to current cap but why 8bl?
    Issuing of shares;
    The issuing of shares as per; “as the directors seem fit” again needs some explanation as the wording again seems to go against what SH wish for; as little dilution going forward with a phase approach.
    The wording seems to suggest share will be handed out like lollies. Will SH be notified before the issued date? Will all new shares be directed for mining implementation and production only?

AVQ has been on my portfolio for the last 3 years, am 100% AVQ and have participated in any CR needed, but I too need some clarification as to my investment not being diluted over the next few months with sentiment now, due to these mistimed resolutions, at an all time low.

Have booked flights for the AGM and will endeavour to spend some time with you after the meeting but unfortunately the above cant wait till then.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.