AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

This all comes down to shareholders understanding of what...

1. 302 Posts.
    This all comes down to shareholders understanding of what exactly consolidation means and whether or not shareholders trust management. It seems most people who want a no vote, simply believe a consolidation is likely to screw the shareholders out of true future share value appreciation to the benefit of the owners of the company and their associates. Personally I believe if that is how you regard axioms management, it would be in your best interest to sell out and move on, as good management is a fundamental to the success of any business. If you were to vote yes then you are putting confidence in management that you trust their judgement and feel consolidation is nessecery. I feel a lot of people on this forum are simply disheartened by the paper losses suffered due to numerous reasons over the past months and are solely putting the blame on management because of this, strengthened by numerous conspirocies on here that management is out to rip us of. To all posters, management is key, do not vote simply to get back at them, if you don't trust them it's simple....SELL!! Just my humble opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.