OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

"The grant of Directors Options encourages Mr DeMarte, as an...

1. 625 Posts.
    "The grant of Directors Options encourages Mr DeMarte, as an executive Director to have a greater involvement in the achievement of the Company's objectives and to provide an incentive to strive to that end by participating in the future growth and prosperity of the Company through share ownership."

1.) If payment of over $250k p.a. is not enough incentive for you to provide 100% effort towards the company's "future growth and prosperity" then I suggest Mr DeMarte you resign your position forthwith (+ forfeit your existing options) and let somebody else take the role.
    2.) We have in the past, on several occasions, already supplied you with options to "provide an incentive" and the result has been a disastrous depreciation in the share price so why should further options make any difference .

This is another instance of directors exercising their sense of entitlement to be allowed to stick their snouts in the trough regardless of whether they have performed for the shareholders or not. Well, directors, you haven't performed, you have already been well served with options in the past & like the long suffering shareholders you will have to hang on with what you've got and actually create some capital wealth to be rewarded.
    I encourage shareholders to vote against all these options - they are not deserved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27546006 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28838669 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.