WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-18

1. 1,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    I stand corrected - I withdraw my earlier comment. I'm a bit confused now having looked at it closely. What were the 26,666,666 shares issued for on 1 September 2017 for? See Schedule 2 of the notice. Performance milestones? Have they issued the 15,000,000 shares for the Milestone 1 yet? I don't think so, so what are these 26m shares all about?

Also, as to the directors and employees being lumped into the same plan, I see your point Pman. I have no issue with 700,000 or so shares being issued for the next 3 years to the hard working employees - it's nothing, and that's apparently what we're going to ratify in one of the resolutions. But what will the directors be getting when they become part of the plan? How many shares are up for grabs each year? I assume it's not going to be 700,000. Closer to 5 million each? That's not clear at all in the explanatory memorandum. It appears to be left to their discretion. We don't even know what the milestones are going to be. Am I the only one confused about this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.