WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-33

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Same here. Mate this Glyn bloke and his atmosphere really has to go. Can compare OBJ reports with countless other small caps, and the arrogance and cheek pervading ours is mind blowing. Just because one has a PhD doesn't convey the right to act with such disdain to shareholders! Half the report dedicated to how to reward themselves. Other half admin. But nothing as to what they are actually going to do, the plans, the ambitions or vision! Look at other originally small caps like microsoft, apple, etc etc where the initiators believed in the company and themselves and bought large amounts of their own stock and forwent early bat-patting rewards. And now look at those companies and thosd guys net worth. And then look at Glyn who added zero to company worth, puts the hand in for free stock, seemingly ignores shareholder concern, and then puts his hand up citing retirement at 65! This is australia and from what I know, you don't have to retire and certainly not at some date predetermined at a time when retirement benefits would flow! He seems to be in it only for the short term pocket filling and no behavior appears to be directed towards company growth or success. If I were a director on the cusp of greatness, would I suddenly announce I am leaving? Of course not!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.