CF1 0.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-6

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Iv been in since JAN, deadset thought it was a winner after reading all the chat thrown from management. I am nothing but disappointed in this years performance, I understand they don't expect growth to be linear, but gosh this year is basically a right off and have contributed almost nothing to their m1-4 goals. I'm holding purely because I think the product still has legs. Unfortunately I can not see the SP getting any any better along with the companies bottom line as we head into the low season for FP's. Hopefully in the low period these business use it to test products like BOOM to see what it's like... Worst part about all this is the sheer lack of respect I feel has been shown by management towards there holders shown by the way they let this SP spiral out of control, with back to back to back shitty announcements to the market. It all started with that god damn NAB fiasco, followed closely by the SENTRY let down (funnily enough I read it as a massive positive and we still kept falling..) and it's never recovered... God I think back to that morning when the SP was soaring and having that great feeling you get about a potential 30-50% day, all to be flipped upside down by 10:30am due to pure ignorance from management and only more followed and turned this dream hold into a nightmare... Enough story telling for one night. GLTAH, I say hold, hopefully the storm will clear and we will see land soon in the coming quarterly/s.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $24.48K 1.288M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 533373 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 947130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.