LRS 0.00% 14.5¢ latin resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-6

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    I agree oz!!!

I mentioned in an earlier post about DHR.

Just when I thought I’ve seen it all lol CG just keeps surprising me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least it’s a loan and I’m guessing it’s for their wages.

What would make us feel better, loaning the pirates shares to cash to pay their wages or them doing another CR to drill?

They haven’t proven themselves very trustworthy in the past with the cash to drill though have they.

Another great announcement after market on a Friday so we can stew over the weekend.

The news was meant to be permits have been approved and they have signed and paid for the drilling contractors to commence drilling immediately.

A JV with a European, Chinese or Indian company to fund us bla bla bla

I’m normally a very positive poster and I apologise to all readers for this next comment, but WTF seriously WTF!!!! I’ve never encountered such sheet management. It’s a spec yes and they are all for the most part BS but this is a whole other level of sheet.

CG get you sheet together mate and actually do something instead of taking money for sweet FA. You seriously don’t deserve 500k a year, even good managers that actually do something don’t get that much.

Rant over and well done CG for another completely effed announcement!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.