LRS 3.13% 16.5¢ latin resources limited

Released late on a Friday night. Why? The directors think that...

1. 5,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3885
    Released late on a Friday night. Why?

The directors think that with their $300k to $350k salaries and benefits, they are under paid, compared to their peers. How true is this? How many of you earn above $300k and think you are underpaid?

At a 1 cent share price, this equates to an addition to their salaries of $250k to $500k over 3 years.

They are either brave or stupid, or excessively greedy, or smart - and maybe all four.

However, here is an interesting question - why would they do this now, and why in shares?

Could it be that a significant JV deal is closing in, and if granted shares then they will potentially make a good profit. Could it be this? Who wants to take the chance? Just maybe, maybe... LRS's time has come, and the directors are aware of it.

Think carefully. They have been building the largest hard rock Lithium project (in terms of land acquisition) in Argentina, which is one of the big four Lithium countries.

So here we are with our gamble, unfortunately not knowing what the directors know.

If a major JV is imminent, and for example, a Lithium major wants to invest $30 million in the LRS Argentina tenements, then I DON'T begrudge them these shares, if not, then I DO.

So how do we decide?

It's a tough question.

I'm tempted to give them the benefit of the doubt for now, and remain optimistic. There is just a sense that something outstanding is going to happen - call it intuition.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $461.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 17.0¢ 15.0¢ $2.931M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 4051300 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 1883113 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.