RRP 0.00% 8.5¢ realm resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-21

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    These directors do not act on their fiduciary duties. The last 2 years have proved that. So lets not defend them and instead hold them accountable at the AGM, especially anyone representing Taurus. The only positive action from these non-Taurus aligned directors since the suspension was telling shareholders not to accept the offer.

Did they do anything else that was positive? We are basically in limbo in terms of the direction RRP is heading. Do we know for certain that RRP management are not supporting Taurus? Did they advise that they want to relist on the ASX, and are actively looking to do so? Nope. No updates from them in that regard.

The AGM should be the day that we can make a decision on these guys. If there is nothing positive, I'm selling, i had enough of them all. I want judgement day to be real so these guys are held accountable, ASIC are doing nothing and we complained to them back when the suspension started.

Has there been any similar cases to what we are experiencing with Taurus? Would be nice to know so i can review what typical steps were taken.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.