ADV 4.00% 12.0¢ ardiden ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-4

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52

A freeze on any pay rise or options for directors / "incentives for staff" should be voted against for now.

Show us some solid results and then ask share holders to vote these perks and any others in.  

It's a bit rich to be asking for incentives of any kind when many share holders are deeply in the red.

How about the directors beginning with Brad Boyle, start returning phone calls and answering emails from  share holders promptly.  

We've not heard of and activities or progress from Michelle Li.  Peter Spitalny visited Canada but where are th results or insights from his trip or involvment with Ardiden to date.  

The terms and conditions of Tranches1 & 2 appear to give hope to the share holder.  Unfortunately, my gut feeling tells me this is a carrot or smoke screen which they hope will allow them to continue drawing salaries

I'm all for rewarding success but lets not take the mickey here.  

Who sets the conditions of the tranches?   

For the record, I am a share holder and this is neither an up or down ramp.   Just voicing my disappointment, I'm guessing there are others who feel the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $14.79K 123.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78208 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 50866 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.