GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-121

1. 1,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1801
    I have been a constant supporter of this company, and even though there has been let downs quite often along the road, I always felt that Yacov was working towards the same end goal.

However these latest massive amounts of performance shares (based purely on low market caps) at a time when GMV's performance has been ordinary at best are an awful look.

They smack of pure greed on behalf of Yakov and managements behalf - and for the first time I am seriously wondering whether this management team are purely here to line their own pockets at our expense.

I have a large shareholding, and I will be voting no to all these resolutions - as IMO they are simply ridiculous at a time when the SP is virtually at all time lows, and the SP is well below IPO prices.

From what I understand, the Directors are not allowed to vote - so I presume that Yakov etc cannot vote for these resolutions.

But does anyone think we can muster enough votes to vote these resolutions down???

Would Yakov would have the support of the other large / top 20 shareholders in GMV?

Can anyone think of a good way to co-ordinate some of the larger GMV shareholders to vote against these greedy performance share resolutions?

Thanks in advance!!
    Last edited by Brett M H: 17/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.