GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

Hi Brett M H,What a fantastic result for the little people in...

1. 682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 972
    Hi Brett M H,

What a fantastic result for the little people in this company. The voices were heard and weren't they loud. The Share Holders Meeting late yesterday afternoon was certainly a Reality Check for our good Dr Yacov, especially when he had to announce the 69mil for and 92mil against his performance shares. Not sure if he saw that coming, but boy, smack, straight between the eyes.

Now that we have that out of the way, we can start afresh, roll up the sleeves and start working to get our products out there. There is no disputing that GMV has 2 fantastic products, namely the Prizma Jacket & GMed Patch, which both should be positive during these uncertain times with the Covid-19, however they are not going to sell themselves. Management need to start an marketing and advertising program in Australia and across other nations throughout the world. My cardiologist hasn't even heard about GMV, which tells me there has not been enough information disseminated.

We have all seen not only here in Australia, but also more so in the USA, how the virus is still a punishing force which needs to be respected. The GMed Patch is where GMV can make some quick bucks. The daily rental rates at $30 per day can quickly add up, however I think the Prizma Jacket may be a tad to expensive at Usd$249 + Usd$50 postage recently announced by @ckmarsh. Only time will tell.

Dr Yacov needs to respect his Share Holders (especially the AUSSIES) instead of trying to usurp us.

GLTAH DYOR IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.