ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1851
    As others have said, the situation is probably not as bad as some of us think - and on face value (if you believe the recent announcement) things are looking up.

There has been two pieces of great news in the past couple of days - Dr G not receiving an opportunity to get any (low hurdle) performance shares, and the news about the 4 x hospitals using GMV's monitoring facilities (with an expected tripling of numbers).

And I believe that the Prizma and Patch can be very successful - and really like the business model where recurring revenue that can be generated from both devices once they are in the market place.

However, @ Alf107 post reiterates, there is just no opportunity or process to be able to hold Dr G or GMV accountable.

All video links to AGM's etc are impossible to hear (this has happened at least twice in the past 12 months), and I also suspect Dr G uses the "language barrier" or the "I can't say" card whenever anybody asks a "hard question" that he doesn't want to answer.

Nobody expects them to give away market sensitive information, but hundreds of other CEO's / MD's find a way to still answer the questions from shareholders in some detail - without crossing any ASX rules regarding sensitive information.

The level of professionalism for an Australian public listed company in this regard is woeful IMO, and there is no doubt in my mind that Dr G cannot be the main spokesperson for GMV goingforward.

I am not expecting any great results from this upcoming 4C - the last 4 x cash receipts have been $1,314k & $1,478K & $1,404K & $1,232K (with Nett Outgoings being $2,242k & $910k & $689k & $665k for those 4 x quarterlys).

With COVID potentially affecting ITDF revenues, and with maybe some small device sale revenues thrown in, I am expecting around the same level of cash receipts (or slightly less).

Which should lead to a Nett Outgoings figure of somewhere between $600K & $900k.

Then the July - September 2020 quarter 4C should give us a much clearer picture on how GMV is travelling from a cash flow perspective - and hopefully we should be much closer to cash flow break even / cash flow positive by the end of that quarter.

Have a great weekend everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.