GMV 0.00% 3.9¢ g medical innovations holdings limited

and that last sentence says it all. I've seen lots of good...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    and that last sentence says it all.

I've seen lots of good companies make crap products and crap companies make incredible products. The danger is sales time. Look at the first tablet computers... awesome tech at the wrong time. Along comes apple and boom (Sorry Rick) the rest is history.

Gmv produces some great devices (not my opinion, fact!) in a time in history when they should be very much in demand. Yet here we are.... everyone questioning where gmv is at. Again. They have regulatory approval confirming they do what they're supposed to and that is an amazing feat. So $7m to build devices? Seems a little extraordinary to me. Surely money coming in would reduce the need of $7m.... This in itself is a little strange to me. If there's a sale that justifies that amount of product, surely we would've heard.

poo man... part of me agrees with you, but history is a painful lesson. If you go back to my old posts, i was singing gmv praises for looking at nasdaq mk2 as I assumed there had to be some news behind that... it would seem that at this stage it was probably just another pump, God knows I want to be wrong.

come on gmv prove us wrong....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.