TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

No need to be a twat mate, i offered my opinion like i am...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    No need to be a twat mate, i offered my opinion like i am entitled. Your assumption that i am wrong is just as useful as your assumption that you are right. the offense that a simple sentiment has me thinking deep down, you know it might be true.

I hadn't considered a selloff of Nicanda Hill and would agree that this might be an option to reduce the need for CR.

My point is that credit facilities are tighter than ever post covid and the lenders are asking for more security, this has already happened with other stocks I am watching.

What I don't understand is why so many people see a CR as bad, from the Co position, provided they aren't looking to do it again mid term it is a great way of getting capital into the company. The only hesitation would be the dilution of those at the round table.

Holders tend to only look at the effect on them, but the effect on the company is only positive especially if it puts them in a strong position.

My opinion is not less valid because i don't hold the stock yet, if anything it makes my opinion less jaded by optimism and hope, i will agree that it comes at the price of low exposure, but that is what i am here for, in a forum dedicated to the stock.

I have no intention of being a troll, but i'll thank you for constructive criticism, of which HC is so good at offering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.