WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-40

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I firstly spoke to Kimberly at asx.... who stated that it was asic that makes the determination whether the agm should be live streamed...

I then spoke to Matt (NWR).. who confirmed to me that John and the BOD sought advise from their listing advisor at asx... who advised that there was no legal requirement for live stream...

Matt said that he offered to set up the live stream (in the same way it was done for last years agm)... the offer was declined by John / BOD

So I rang back Kimberly (asx) and told her that it was actually their asx listing advisor that provided the guidance to wfl... not asic...

She is trying to get in contact with the asx listing advisor... unfortunately we got cut off... no call back as yet...

I have also put a call into John Palermo... and requested a call back... (no response... go figure...!!!!!)

I have made contact with ASIC and awaiting a call back....

this stinks.... the agm is the one time that ordinary shareholder get to make contact with the board and management "on the record"... so this contempt for shareholders gaining this access is a disgrace and plain for all to see...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.