HGO 1.49% 6.6¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hello Ducky, You seem to be in a bit of a flap. My view on the...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hello Ducky,
    You seem to be in a bit of a flap. My view on the volume traded recently is not to justify the low strike price, because retail share holders like us are not at the forefront of the boards mind.
    I agree the strike price for performance rights is very low and can offer a few thoughts:
    - the recipients believe their remuneration being on the low side to limit expenditure during this time should be bolstered as the capital value increases
    - and/or the SP will certainly rise to these levels , so they are on a sure thing.
    - or, they are not confident the UG will proceed and therefore the SP will be valued on PHES and property.

I had a look from the road over the W/E to follow up from foyts previous inspection. The rig to the north is still there. The drill to the east has moved over the road to the NE alongside rig 3 that had been already operating on land not owned by HGO. The land north of the pit is also not owned by HGO. I could only see these three from the road.

If any HC members intend to attend the AGM, can I suggest an informal gathering in Adelaide or perhaps near the mine site?

Stay cool Ducky, no news is .........

Moyston.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $138.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.4¢ $183.1K 2.816M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 305147 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 25200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.