TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Hi NL, I can speak for a number of Wolves shareholders including...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Hi NL, I can speak for a number of Wolves shareholders including myself that will be supporting resolution 8 if things work out as planned.
    We must have around 65M shares plus so our voices will be heard
    I agree Frazer has supported this company and by his request he still wants to support Ton going forward.
    This Finance is dragging out way too long to my liking and others here so we need to put a spanner in the works so we have an alternative plan B
    My big disappointment shared by many is the lack of promotion or updates from the current Board.
    What the alternative if Frazer gets in?
    What I'd like to see is a dual list and an alternative finance solution with one of the institution that already know about Ton.
    Not completely in the hands of our Chinese partners.
    What fails me is BB and PC toured London but came back with sweet FA when there is clear appetite to raise a significant amount of capital that would eventually have lead to a finance proposal
    Its clear that Ton is getting no traction or very little attention and that is apparent with the very low amount of shares traded on a daily basis So something has to change

So what magic is Frazer going to do?
    Im afraid there is very little appetite to once again tap up loyal shareholders for yet another capital raise
    A fresh approach is needed and perhaps a couple of interesting grassroots or brownfields project to inject some excitement along with diversification into other minerals something that is going to put a spark under the share price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.