TON 7.14% 1.3¢ triton minerals ltd

Genuine long term shareholders have become tired and weary of...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135

Genuine long term shareholders have become tired and weary of all the lies and deception from this management over the years. You have enough data now going back many years.

After all the silence from this company, the first sound herd is bickering on who deserves to make the leadership team.

More laughs. The company is now undergoing a background search on AF trying to find something not to appoint him on the board. They didn’t mind colluding with AF trying to convince us of the sh@t WGX deal over a Christmas break. And Patrick Burke received $10K to review the sh@t deal.

PC has put his signature to cause this train wreck and he must own it. Starting to get quite a reputation in the industry for train crashes. The first train was called SDL and we are close to being derailed ourselves AGAIN! Bled us near dry for over a year on full pay and conditions. I can just see him in that office blaming everyone else for zero progress. Nothing to do with his ability I'm sure. When the funds have nearly all dried up only then deciding to step down.

Well done guruone being the first identifying the need for an investigation. Lets hope ASIC does their due diligence and digs up something. Maybe the only thing that will get dug up by our company.

I'm not sure how to vote with my 6M shares. I don’t have confidence in any of them.

My opinion…Bear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $20.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $159 12.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 371593 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 237752 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.