HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Good morning TripleTop, It is easy, for you to simply. Go into,...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Good morning TripleTop,

It is easy, for you to simply. Go into, a personal attack mode towards me. With your claims, in all areas and manner of what I have had to say. That I, am the one at fault here.

I have said, in previous and with that recent posts on the site. That like, many other people in the world. I am, very busy and of all my investments. This is, the only one that has had me feel. The need, to hope on this site and simply read. What others, have been posting over the last couple of years.

Charts, they are interesting TripleTop, The chart, in particular for KTD on this site so to speak. Shows clearly, that like myself. Many long term original holders, are still caught up. In what is, an absolute mess of a company. The mess, that I am referring to is from past and present BOD and senior executives and management.

They have not, started or grown this company. With there, personal money or bank loans. Like the vast, majority of businesses occur globally each and every day.

They have, done it with my money, all the other investors large or small and of course your money - "If You, Truly Have Or Held/Hold Stock From Day Dot" TriplTop.

Like Many Budding Entrepreneurs, I had a belief in myself and my capabilities. That belief, had a driving passion to learn and achieve more from the learnings and confidence growth. With that, diversify through the taking of calculated risks. it went from a sole trader ABN to a company many years ago. All started, from personal money and then bank loans. From a sole trader ABN, to company and then companies.

My working and business life, has been and still is. Manufacturing & services, to mining, perto/chemical and heavy industrial sectors/industries.

My investments, have also been primarily in these areas.

Yes, I have seen losses on some of these investments over the years. Due to many, differing reasons from commodities. Simply rising and falling, or due to global economic reasons/impacts etc.

So, no one likes to loose money and with that on each investor it is all to scale. On what, they have put into the investment.

With KTD, what Has, Is And Still Occurring. Is a lot more, behind the scenes. Yes, we could apply some merit and logic that Covid19 has some part in monitory impact/s. this would be in the minor %%%%. It is, the above mentioned behind the scenes. From the IPO in 2018, to currently in 2021 that is the core reasoning of all the issues.

Not simply, due to differing reasons from commodities, packaging, freight and logistic simply rising and falling, or due to global economic reasons/impacts etc.

So TripleTop, if others can avoid. What I and many, LTH of KTD stock have gone through and are still going through. Then I, make no apology for that at all.

TripleTop, it is so easy to look at any stock. That has gone, from its high and then theorise about its lows. To then, make claims it can only go up from here.

That logic, shows the mind set of the person making those claims.

Look far deeper, into the KTD history so far. From there three capital raises, added loaning facilities, reports, the way they run there financial years, complete lack of transparency etc. etc.

That, is how you view and judge.

So please, have some respect towards myself and the LTH of KTD and let people. Being potential new or first time investors. View and review, before entering the KTD Con.

Enjoy your day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.