CCX 4.00% 12.0¢ city chic collective limited

No, I don’t think so. The last notice of a change in director’s...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    No, I don’t think so. The last notice of a change in director’s interest was on 1September 2021 when Phil Ryan sold a parcel of shares received as performance rights issued in 2018. The proceeds funded a tax liability and retired personal debt, and the volume of shares was insufficient to materially affect the SP. CCX has run quite well until recently and was getting a bit over-valued, so a pull back was to be expected. Also, we are in what I think to be an announcement-addicted market in which traders with short attention spans and weak hands are spooked by an absence of bias-reinforcing news. There have been no sell downs among substantial holders that we’re aware of. Favourable results over the rest of the financial year may see CCX return to paying a dividend. We shall see. Even though the earnings multiple is a bit stretched at around 32 and the company is facing supply chain headwinds, with a balance sheet like CCX’s, anywhere under $6 represents good value in my book but obviously people will do their own research and make up their own minds.
    Last edited by Kickoutthejams: 03/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $653.6K 5.351M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21976 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 384383 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.