VNL 2.06% 9.9¢ vinyl group ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-32

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Love
    Love the souncloud and distrokid additions! This was actually what my question was about. Emailed them yesterday ready t for the AGM hoping for a reply. The distrokid addition must be very recent as there was a post on instagram from a fan of jaxsta about it.
    This was my email about the post below...

Do you have a timeframe/strategy for trying to partner with enough of the independent distributors and labels that will propel Jaxsta to truly becoming the go-to source of credits for ALL music professionals? I've been following your instagram account daily and have loved the feedback from those in the industry. One thing that has come up a few times in their story shares and posts is how they love Jaxsta but currently their releases are through companies that aren't connected to Jaxsta. I personally look at this milestone as pivotal for capturing the entire industry and becoming the gold standard for everyone connected to music so I'm really keen to hear your thoughts on how this could be possible with so many independent labels out there.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3827/3827713-f2466297d42a1eff2cb0a5f77be89a0f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.002(2.06%)
Mkt cap ! $98.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.7¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $60.23K 613.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2986 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 64000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.