AQX 12.5% 0.7¢ alice queen limited

sorry couple of edits ran out of time.thanks, but this has got...

1. 1,895 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    sorry couple of edits ran out of time.

thanks, but this has got nothing to do with tall poppy anything. This is about sending a message that this is not acceptable. If you don’t care what they do and feel you can’t do anything ok that’s your prerogative.

however if you see what happened with REE at there one, we fell just short, to then have other posters say ”sorry we didn’t believe you’d get there our holding would have been the difference.” but we didn’t even vote.

your 8mil would be valuable in the count, especially if the votes get in early and it’s looking close to the total needed, people see where it’s at if they vote at the last minute and in some cases vote with us.

The resolution 4 ffs the free options to the director who has resigned and leaves in December yet he gets them for doing f all for 1 more month. Surely that says to every holder this isn’t right. Then to pay $750k for the other 2 directors to achieve 2 drilling campaigns this year wtf. If they were delivering I’d have no problem with them getting that, but they haven’t delivered it’s a simple as that.

vote how you want but you will make a difference.

I’m voting this way because what’s happened here in my opinion isn’t right but each to their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.028M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $61 8.423K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 780530 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 8383286 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.38am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.