RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-23

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1020
    MB are you ok? Genuine question.

Nobody wants to destabilise the company, just strengthen it. The current board and management have missed so many shots on goal, some of them from directly in front with no goalkeeper.

If you have the privilege of sitting on an ASX listed company board you are very well compensated both with payments and options. In return the shareholders you represent deserve complete accountability. If you don't perform you get voted off or resign. This board has had more than enough time and opportunity to perform. Have they performed?

If they can deliver what they've alluded to by end of Jan then they buy themselves some more time IMO. I really hope they do but if they don't they need to step aside or be removed.

I'm not suggesting a mass sacking, I'm suggesting replacing them with dynamic, skilled, connected, high profile people that can drive and demand success.

The tech is so good, the market is huge and the opportunity is there for the taking.

This board need to stop fumbling the ball and step up and kick some effen goals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.