AUZ 14.3% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-112

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Fair question.

This is a binary out come for sure.

I think we are at a turning point. The BoD admittedly have fumbled a bit but the path seems to be clearing. All the resolutions make sense to me even the consolidation. The reverse split will clean up the register and reduce shares. If finance is sorted then this will rally and post consolidation could be several X higher. This will start becoming interesting to the long only community because of increase in mkt cap but also a manageable SP. Instos or the big ones don’t have mandates to buy pennny stocks- this consolidation changes that.
    LG spins off mid Jan and invests in AUZ’s new spin off- they can’t do this till post IPO. Then we have an anchor investor with off take- finance will follow- then share price rallies - I presume there will be some sort of insto placement as well- So dilution could potentially be 10% over the short term but the rally in SP more than offsets our dilution in $ terms. Remember- we then have the other 2 projects coming on line -plus we have a rising nickel and cobalt price as a tail wind as well

like I said- this is where I sit- but I acknowledge this is definitely a binary outcome

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $965 123.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 22282501 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 985192 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.