CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 703
    @Koala1959,

Thinking your missing the point, mine is to send back a message to the board to get these Resolutions they want passed are not required at this stage, you say it will upset the board or its management structures and will be detrimental the Off Take with LG or to the ongoing discussions to obtain finances, nothing is further from the truth.

From what I read the management had already a host of financial institutions that from the company's own words has held talks with. I asked this before if the company announces it would move swiftly to finalise agreements with a range of financing partner's in their own words what does this mean to you or the average person, from my perspective it stating the company has Agreements in Place with "Financiers and Partners" that they would move quickly to Finalise/Tie Up those Agreements with those Financiers this was 4 months ago not sure what others are thinking but 4 months and nothing is not SWIFTLY in my World.

Maybe you could elaborate and spin it a different way but at this point in time I am struggling in coming to terms with this Board as to me it is very clear that the only announcement put out was the AGM notice since they Offtake with LG and within its content of the AGM the BoD have set out 5 resolutions that do absolutely nothing for the Company or Share holders, what it is though is the BoD making sure they are feathering their own nests off the back of the Off Take that hinges on Finance, but all I can see is that they have been derelict in their duties towards shareholders for well over 3 years and treated all retail with contempt, it's time to put a stop to the greed of these types and send them a message by VOTING NO to all Resolutions and by doing this it will not get rid of the board at this time all it will do is stop them from thieving from the lolly jar no more no less, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.