AUQ 10.7% 5.0¢ alara resources limited

The %20 percent is not significant and all of it went to our...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62

The %20 percent is not significant and all of it went to our partners in the project at 0.03 higher the share price today.
    the company managed in 2019 to get 11 million dollars from the sale of %19 of our share in wahishi to Tasnim and in fact we are still running on the money to this day. So you can say that Justin by doing this avoided raising almost a %100 capital from the market to run the company.

%99 of Juniors never get to develop their mines, and the ones that get to develop they dilute their original shareholders by more than %50.

its time to be a little positive here not only our company be one of the few juniors that make it become a miner but without significant shareholder devaluation. Do you also know that from our deal we will be getting the cost of our study in Oman $18 million dollars from the sale of copper in wahishi before any of the partners get to receive any profits.

Alara took time and missed deadlines but its all was related to funding, but the management never sacrificed our position in the mine to accelerate things.

if you can’t see the positives in this company still I suggest sell your shares and i and many other shareholders wil be happy to buy them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $35.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.0¢ $42.30K 803.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 244707 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 64549 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.