CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

time will tell champ. I am confident in my position and...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    time will tell champ. I am confident in my position and assessment. The current market and higher interest rates will certainly test my thesis, but I am optimistic that before January is over, my assessment will be proven correct, if not before. If January comes and goes and it ain’t obvious, then I will admit I am wrong.
    regarding Peter, he has been leading the industry voice since MCIA inception and is partly responsible for upholding the high standards the Australian cannabis industry currently has and other countries respect. It’s about building a sustainable industry here in Australia, not just trying to make a quick buck. The second part of that equation is what he has done with Cann. You, like many others don’t see that, because the share price is low, but when Cann becomes a booming success, you will have to reassess your opinion. Cann is leading the industry in tech, r and d, innovation etc. when all that comes together and starts making money, just wait for all the accolades to start rolling in.
    I might be right, I might be wrong, but one thing is for sure, we won’t have to wait long to find out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.