CAN 2.56% 3.8¢ cann group limited

This could be to provide a safety net, which in the current...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    This could be to provide a safety net, which in the current market, a prudent approach.

it could be because they have failed to achieve the sales they were expecting and therefore will continue to burn money. (Worst case scenario and a massive fail)

it could be because haleon want a stake inline with an agreement for the Satipharm products. This is my base case. If haleon decide to take on Satipharm, no doubt they will want a stake in our company. I believe it’s likely they will take Satipharm on, not just for Australia, but nz, uk, Europe, US? Who knows, but I see them taking it global in time. Getting a major player like haleon aligned to our interests will be a big win. Time will tell, but one thing is for sure, people are about to lose their shirts in the coming recession. With Our current debt, Mildura needs to perform, or we will be losing our shirts as well.

still very bullish, but the proof will be in 1. trial results, 2. Haleon deal and 3. close to break even 2nd quarter. Tick all those three boxes and we are in the clear!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.