EUR 1.85% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

That's an inciteful interview. Thanks for posting Fingers...

1. 1,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    That's an inciteful interview. Thanks for posting Fingers Xed.

Why I like EUR and the positives for me are:

• They raised a good amount of cash at a prudent time earlier in the year
    • They have a solid cash balance circa $30mil
    • They have been able to get to the table and enter an MOU with the likes of BMW. I am sure that this has not been easy considering we don't yet have a DFS or a financial decision to mine.
    • They have put together a merger proposal which if successful will unlock true shareholder value of this asset and create a pathway to source the funding required for construction of the mine. This point alone demonstrates that the management team think outside the square and are looking for the best ways to unlock value for shareholders
    • The management team are committed to proving the market wrong and unlocking the value for holders.
    • They still have the Ukraine assets which are reportedly multiples of the Wolfsburg mine capacity
    • Zone 2 is a potential feather in the cap to expand Wolfsburg and previous drilling has indicated up to 3.24% Lithium

Not bad for a company that some here continue to rubbish on a daily basis and point out old news from 2019/2020.

Nearly all companies have had significant delays due to COVID and the conflict in Ukraine over the last 2 years and EUR have not been exempt from this.

Its a saying to "follow the money" and back successful people.

That's what I am doing !

Have a great weekend all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $65.10K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95467 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 71954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.