MRC 0.00% 2.6¢ mineral commodities ltd

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-2

1. 16,219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6913
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6144/6144762-ade2baf3fb3811246f8e3bd91007aceb.jpg

This is my interpretation of Resolution 4.

AU mining appears to be only lending MRC $800k for 6 days (when MRC is expected to increase its ownership to 90% in the Munglinup Graphite project) along with paying the $200k for the cost to establish the loan. the costs to establish the loan seem excessive = 25% fee.

The total value of the shares being issued is worth $1.22mil. How is this in the best interest of shareholders?

If MRC had the right to borrow the funds from AU mining for 12 months at 15% interest, the total amount payable would be around $920k. We could borrow the funds for AU mining for 2-3 years based on this interest rate and still not get to the cost of the $1.22 mil worth of shares that MRC is seeking approval from shareholders.

If my assessment is correct, I will be voting against this resolution, I would much prefer to borrow the funds rather than pay 61mil shares within 10 days of shareholders approving the placement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.