LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Why would I block you? Someone has to question your whinging and...

1. 6,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4287
    Why would I block you?

Someone has to question your whinging and random inferences, perfect example being blaming the board for shitting on shareholders by leaking information to protect the "big boys", and by my reasoning / calculations it was predominately retail that sold, and low and behold you were actually moaning about;
    Quote: "Massive overreaction to DSO news today ...... (sic)"
    Quote: "I'm speechless on the amount of stupid weak holders we had."

What the others have put in? ~~ is all in the attached screen shots from my spreadsheet in the post you are replying to, but I haven't recalculated them so they will be a little inaccurate on the percentage of gross earnings calculations. To which I will do that and get back to you, I will include the full values of the performance rights on those that have been exercised and deduct (the value of unexercised PR's) from gross salary calculations.

Yes, you asked how much coin have the board invested as you believed things would be different if they were aligned with shareholders.
    I am still somewhat perplexed with your thinking being aligned is only relevant on the amount of "cash" they have put into (or have remaining) versus actual shareholdings, I take it you have never voted in favour of management / board incentives?

Basically, are you are suggesting Borg is no longer aligned, even though he stood to be the largest beneficiary of all management / board of directors?

Using your (skewed) logic Baxter owns 41,536 shares, that cost him (by my calculations) $27,829 but he would be more incentivised and aligned to shareholders because he didn't sell any shares versus the Borg holding 8,000,000 shares?

SMH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.