LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Ann: Notice of Annual General Meeting, page-110

1. 2,390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2867
    Hi all
    I have noticed over the years that Brendan Bork cops a bit of flak from time to time and I am often puzzled by that. I first met him in the very early days of the PLS lithium discovery at a mining conference and found him to be a very knowledgeable and nice person to talk to. I have run into him at other conferences since then and always found him to be approachable, intelligent and a very decent and easy person to talk to. I guess it is easy to talk to Geos if you have a mining background.
    Brendan didnt have much luck with a small cobalt deposit in Northern Namibia but IMHO blind Freddy could see that deposit was high risk and IMHO unlikely to be economic to mine. So it was hardly his fault it didnt live up to investors hopes and aspirations. Clearly he did well at Goulamina with the discovery of lithium. As we all know only too well the Malian society is "different" to the kind of jurisdictions we would like to operate in. Hardly Brendon's fault IMHO. I wish him well in his future endeavours.
    Cheers W2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $605.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0
LLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.