LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Hi All, I never cease to be amazed at some people in life as I...

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    Hi All,

I never cease to be amazed at some people in life as I get a little older.

Some people are prepared to cut their noses off to spite their face. Go figure.

If some people want to “punish” the board and the company, go for your life.

I’m sure every one of us will be all agog if the whole deal falls through and we get nothing and we get to hear how bad the board was. FFS.

I’m not being condescending but could you all grow the Fxxx up , again FFS.

This is about meeting conditions precedent to the deal.

The Chinese Government and the Mali Government have the last say in this, PERIOD.

If any shareholders want to make it harder to finish this mine and jeopardise the deal completely you probably need to seek help.

This is deal or no deal time folks.

1. No deal means $70m cashish left and 26% minority holding in JV.

1. Royalty stream is revenue jeopardised.

1. Still at the whim of both Mali and Gangfeng. Nah it will be ok!! Sarcasm for the retards.

1. Get the deal done and Chinese approval and the money comes in. Hopefully.

1. There is no doubt that the company is currently on the search for other projects. Blind Freddy told me. Again sarcasm.

Anyway, do what you want as far as voting is concerned, but don’t come back whinging on HC that you didn’t know the risks of voting to scuttle this deal if it all falls apart.

It’s obvious to anyone with unemotional feelings to a mathematical, logical and sane mind what should happen imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.